Dr. Faisal Hamza Dalvi
Dr. Faisal Dalvi completed his MBBS from Grant Medical College, Mumbai, India, in 2001. He further received his Membership of Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom in 2011. He has a keen interest in the field of Diabetes and Endocrinology and has successfully completed Post graduate Diploma in Diabetes from Cardiff University (UK). He has over 12 years of experience and has worked at numerous hospitals. He also achieved Specialty Certificate exam in Endocrinology and Diabetes (UK) in July 2014; following which he did his Fellowship Training in Endocrine and Diabetes in the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Scotland UK for one year. In NHS Lothian, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh he was responsible for running the Diabetes and Endocrine clinics, treating complicated diabetes and endocrine disorders, gestational diabetes and thyroid disorders in pregnancy. Dr Faisal has various publications in peer reviewed international journals related to diabetes and endocrinology. He is trained in Insulin Pump in Kings College, London and is a certified DAFNE doctor in the UK. He is an active member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist and Emirates Diabetic Society. Dr. Faisal is fluent in Arabic, English and Hindi.
Scope of services
1. Type 2 Diabetes, Type 1 Diabetes Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia.
2. Obesity management (with medicines)
3. Diabetes in pregnancy and thyroid disorder in pregnancy.
4. Thyroid disorders, Thyroid nodules and follow up of thyroid cancer
5. Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Hirsutism.
6. High prolactin level
7. Pituitary , adrenal and hypothalamic disease.
8. Testosterone deficiency, Hypogonadism & Erectile dysfunction.
9. Low cortisol (Addison’s disease) and High Cortisol (Cushing’s syndrome) management
10. Asthma, COPD and Travel vaccinations.
11. 24 hr. Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, Spirometry and checkup for diabetic neuropathy.. ... Read more..