Dr. Saleh Elfedawi is a Specialist Anesthesia with extensive experience of 30 years. He pursued his MBBCh from Mansoura University in Egypt in 1990 and MS Degree from Zagazig University in Egypt in 1996.
Dr. Saleh had practiced in Saudi Arabia for 10 years as senior registrar in MOH and Military Hospitals before he relocated to the UAE. He has more than 12 years of experience in UAE with his first assignment at Al Mafraq Hospital, Abu Dhabi in 2008 as Senior Specialist Anesthesia. He was thereafter associated with private hospitals in Abu Dhabi in leading Anesthesia Positions during the last five years.
He has experience in both adult and pediatric anesthesia including general anesthesia, regional anesthesia and USG nerve blocks.Dr. Saleh is fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Pre – Operative Assessment for Anesthesia
- General, Regional and Local Anesthetic Techniques
- Ultrasonic Guided Nerve Blocks
- Anesthesia for Pediatrics Patients
- Postoperative Pain Management
- Acute & Chronic Pain Management
- Conscious Sedation for Minor Procedures & Radiological Investigations