The Department of Rheumatology at Burjeel Day Surgery Center is focused on the diagnosis, and management of all a wide range of rheumatological conditions.
Our UK board-certified Rheumatologist aims to provide a highly specialized, evidence-based, multidisciplinary patient-centered care for people with various rheumatological conditions.
- Inflammatory arthritis such as Rheumatoid Arthritis; Psoriatic Arthritis; Ankylosing Spondylitis; Reactive Arthritis
- Gout and other crystal arthritis
- Medical management of degenerative joint diseases such as Osteoarthritis; Mechanical back pain
- Bone disorders such as Osteoporosis and Vitamin D deficiency
- Autoimmune connective tissue disorders such as Lupus (SLE); Sjogren's syndrome; Scleroderma
- Systemic vasculitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Soft-tissue Rheumatic conditions such as Rotator cuff tendinitis; tennis/ golfer's elbow